Infectious Disease Services
Signature Health's Infectious Disease program focuses on prevention, education, rapid screening and timely treatment of common infections. Our team works together to remove barriers to care, including for the unique needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
Free Screening for Hep C, HIV and STIs
- Please see the walk-in calendar below.
- You do not need to be an established patient.
- Anyone age 15 and older is welcome.
- Depending on the combination of screenings received, all results are typically available on the same day, often in as little as 30 minutes.
- Free, walk-in Hep C and HIV screenings are available at Signature Health in Ashtabula, Beachwood, Lakewood, Maple Heights, Painesville, and Willoughby.
- Free, walk-in STI testing, typically available in Lakewood and in Willoughby, is not available at this time. Please check back here for updates, or consider making a primary care appointment to have these tests done.
Walk-in Screening Schedule
Meet Our Infectious Disease Providers
Signature Health's infectious disease providers care for patients living with viral hepatitis, HIV, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). They work with each patient on an individualized plan that may include medication or other treatment options. As needed, patients also can be connected with primary care, counseling, psychiatry, addiction recovery, and case management services within Signature Health.
Vaquet Shomo Brown, CNP
Nurse Practitioner Shomo Brown treats patients at Signature Health's Lakewood, Willoughby and Painesville locations.
Belinda Brown, CNP
Nurse Practitioner Brown treats patients at Signature Health's Lakewood, Willoughby and Maple Heights locations.
Audra Blood, CNP
Nurse Practitioner Blood treats patients at Signature Health's Ashtabula location.