Infectious Disease Services
Signature Health's Infectious Disease program focuses on prevention, education, rapid screening and timely treatment of common infections. Our medical director, nurse practitioners, and prevention outreach specialists work together to remove barriers to care, including for the unique needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
Free Screening for Hep C, HIV and STIs
- Please see walk in calendar below
- You do not need to be an established patient
- Anyone age 15 and older is welcome.
- Free, walk-in Hep C and HIV screenings are available at all Signature Health locations (Ashtabula, Beachwood, Lakewood, Maple Heights, Willoughby, and Painesville).
- Free, walk-in STI testing only is available at our Lakewood and Willoughby locations at this time.
- Depending on the combination of screenings received, all results are typically available on the same day, often in as little as 30 minutes.
- Watch this video to learn more about the screening process and what to expect during your visit.
Walk-in Screening Schedule
Meet Our Infectious Disease Providers
Signature Health's infectious disease doctor and nurse practitioners care for patients living with viral hepatitis, HIV, and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs). They work with each patient on an individualized plan that may include medication or other treatment options. As needed, patients also can be connected with primary care, counseling, psychiatry, addiction recovery, and case management services within Signature Health.
Sarah Hoehnen, DO
Dr. Hoehnen treats patients at Signature Health's Lakewood and Maple Heights locations.
Belinda Brown, CNP
Nurse Practitioner Brown treats patients at Signature Health's Willoughby and Maple Heights locations.
Audra Blood, CNP
Nurse Practitioner Blood treats patients at Signature Health's Ashtabula and Painesville locations.