Meet Kalee, RN Site Manager in Ashtabula
"The work we do really impacts the communities we serve. We are able to treat the patient as a whole individual, and I've seen so many patient transformations. It's rewarding to be able to see patients grow and prosper over time."
Meet Michael, LISW-S Mental Health Counselor in Maple Heights
“I think the most rewarding part of the job is seeing people from lots of different backgrounds, face a lot of different intersectional problems, and being able to persevere through a lot of those.”
Apply to our NEW Pharmacy Technician Training Program!
Trainees complete our program in approximately 12 months and must pass an in-house exam. Then they can register with the State Board of Pharmacy as a Registered Pharmacy Technician and apply for a Pharmacy Technician position at Signature Health.
Careers at Signature Health
Signature Health is committed to providing every employee with a collaborative, compassionate and inclusive culture that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth while giving you the opportunity to make a difference.
As a forward-thinking, nonprofit health care provider, Signature Health’s services treat Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured patients of all ages and span the areas of mental health, addiction recovery, primary care, infectious disease, sexual and reproductive health, pharmacy, lab, residential care, and soon dental care.
Job opportunities are available in:
- Cuyahoga County: Lakewood, Maple Heights, Beachwood and Euclid
- Lake County: Mentor, Painesville and Willoughby
Interested in Residential Care? Check out these opportunities for a Manager, Counselors, and Residential Care Specialists.
Alert: Signature Health recruiters will NEVER ask for personal information via text message. If you are unsure about a communication you received in relation to a Signature Health job and want to confirm if it is a legitimate communication from Signature Health, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more please see the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Alert.
We offer a robust benefits package that includes:
- Market-competitive pay rates
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Health Joy, a free app where you can talk virtually to a medical provider 24/7; access counseling virtually; and use the concierge service to find new providers, schedule appointments and more
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous PTO program with employees rewarded based on years of service
- Access to free mobile mammograms
- Opportunity to participate in federal loan forgiveness programs
+ Professional Development
We proudly support professional and personal development by offering:
- Tuition assistance and continued professional education assistance programs
- Online educational assistance program for staff in pursuit of an accredited degree from Capella University
- Paid development time
- Trainings on cultural competence, diversity and inclusion
- Access to a learning management system with hundreds of free courses to help promote lifelong learning and growth
- Training and hands-on experience using Epic, the gold standard of electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Career growth opportunities
+ Our Culture
At Signature Health, each employee is seen, treated and respected as a professional and a vital member of our integrated care team. We believe in kindness and compassion. We support and invest in each other. We work hard while ensuring work-life balance, because we are passionate about our work, and because we each care deeply for our patients and each other.
+ Work-Life Balance
We understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance. Because of this we are proud to provide opportunities for:
- Flexible schedules, part-time or PRN, and remote work where appropriate
- Minimal evening and weekend work schedules
- A unique work-life credit program for eligible positions, which can be used similarly to PTO
- Company outings for staff and their families
Nursing / Clinical
Our LPNs, RNs, MAs, pharmacists and technicians work in the areas of behavioral health, primary care, infectious disease, pharmacy and lab, in both outpatient and residential settings. Many enjoy regular weekday hours and utilizing Epic.
Our social workers and counselors work with children and/or adults in office, school and telehealth settings. Many enjoy regular weekday hours and career ladder opportunities.
Our case managers work with children and/or adults in both community and office settings. A college degree isn't required to embark on this rewarding career path.
Our MDs, DOs, PAs and NPs treat a variety of medical conditions and work collaboratively to care for patients' mental and physical health. Many enjoy regular weekday hours and utilizing Epic.
"The work we do really impacts the communities we serve. We are able to treat the patient as a whole individual, and I've seen so many patient transformations. It's rewarding to be able to see patients grow and prosper over time." - RN Site Manager
“Working at Signature Health has been tremendous. I love it here,” she says. “Everyone is very nice and helpful. I look forward to a long time here at Signature.” - Case Manager
“I think the most rewarding part of the job is seeing people from lots of different backgrounds, face a lot of different intersectional problems, and being able to persevere through a lot of those.” - Mental Health Counselor
Student, Resident and Trainee Placement Opportunities
Signature Health is committed to offering students and recent grads opportunities to build their skills and launch their careers at a Federally Qualified Health Center! All candidates for open academic placements must apply online. Learn more about:
- Signature Health's Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Residency Program
- Signature Health's NEW Pharmacy Technician Training Program
Check back regularly for additional opportunities accepting student applicants. Signature Health does not currently offer weekend, evening hours or telehealth-only student placement opportunities.
For general inquiries regarding academic placements at Signature Health, please email SH-AcademicPlacement@shinc.org.