Referring a Patient
Do you work for a hospital, agency, court, or community partner and would like to refer a patient to Signature Health?
Option 1: Print, complete, and fax this referral form to 440-974-8816.
Option 2: Call us at 440-578-8211. Our phone line is staffed 7:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. Outside of those hours? Please leave a voicemail and a representative will respond within 24 business hours.
Option 3: Signature Health also receives referrals through the Unite Us platform.
Overview of Signature Health
Behavioral Health Services
Addiction / Recovery Services
Establish Insurance for Eligible Patients
New Patient Referrals
Thank you for the opportunity to partner in caring for your patients. Our new patients are seen with urgency and we are committed to providing them with the best care possible when they need help now.
- Call the referral phone line or fax the referral form to 440-974-8816.
- A trained Referral Specialist will ask for initial patient information
- We will schedule an appointment and provide next steps
- We may ask for medical records be sent over
The patient can expect:
- A follow-up phone call from us completing intake information
- The first appointment scheduled
The patient will be asked to provide the following:
- Their ID
- Insurance card (We accept Medicaid, Medicare. For patients without insurance, we can connect those who qualify, with services.)
- Social Security number of the patient
- Custody or guardianship documents (if applicable)
- A current list of medications
If you'd like to request hard copies of Signature Health's brochure to share with your patients or constituents, please contact us with your name, organization and mailing address.