If you work at an agency or hospital and would like to refer a patient, visit our referral page.
Welcome to Signature Health! Thank you for trusting us as your partner in health care.
To establish mental health or addiction recovery care, new patients complete a 90-minute assessment. These appointments are typically scheduled in advance, or we offer walk-in slots Monday through Friday.
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Insurance card
- Social Security number of the patient (yourself, your child, or the person you are a guardian of)
- Custody or guardianship documents (if applicable)
- A current list of medications
If you do not have insurance, please also bring:
- Proof of household income to apply for our sliding fee scale. This can include your last 2-3 pay stubs, bank statement, SSI Award Letter, or letter of support if no other proof is available.
- Proof of residency (where you live) which can be a piece of government-issued mail (cell phone bill, utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
If you don’t have any of these items, please let us know.
Check-In Process for Appointments
If you come to our office* for an appointment, please follow this two-step process to check in:
- Start at a tablet, where we'll collect some information and ask you to complete assessments that will help your provider care for you. This may include what's known as the BASIS-24.
- Finish checking in with a Patient Services Representative at the desk.
Following this two-step process helps you get checked-in faster and ensures your provider has what they need when you see them.
*coming soon to Lakewood