Coronavirus Updates And Resources
At Signature Health, the safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a top priority. We are monitoring COVID-19 developments and evolving our practices as needed.
If you are coming in for an appointment, or accessing Signature Health’s walk-in services, here is what you need to know:
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms (e.g., fever or new cough, shortness of breath, or lack of taste or smell), or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, call the main number of the office where your appointment is scheduled, before coming in.
- Masks are optional for patients, staff and visitors.
- If you have upper respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or fever, please wear a mask.
- If you want your care team to wear a mask during your visit, just ask!
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at check in.
If recommended by a primary care provider, Signature Health is able to offer in-office, PCR testing to established patients. If you are a patient seeking PCR testing, please call 440-578-8200.
The cash price for in-office COVID-19 testing is $69.00. This testing is covered by most insurance plans at no cost to the patient, and Signature Health will not charge any patient for this testing. This price is being published as required by Section 3202(b) of the CARES Act.
Signature Health does not currently offer at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests to patients or community members.
If you are an established primary care patient with Signature Health, please ask your provider about COVID-19 vaccine availability (primary series and booster).