Coronavirus Updates And Resources
At Signature Health, the safety of our patients, visitors and staff is a top priority. We are monitoring COVID-19 developments and evolving our practices as needed.
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms (e.g., fever or new cough, shortness of breath, or lack of taste or smell), or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, call the main number of the office where your appointment is scheduled, before coming in.
- Masks are optional for patients, staff and visitors.
- If you have upper respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or fever, please wear a mask.
- If you want your care team to wear a mask during your visit, just ask!
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms at check in.
If recommended by a primary care provider, Signature Health is able to offer point of care antigen testing to established patients. If you are a patient seeking testing, please call 440-578-8200.
Signature Health does not currently offer PCR testing or at-home, rapid COVID-19 tests to patients or community members.
If you are an established primary care patient with Signature Health, please ask your provider about COVID-19 vaccine availability (primary series and booster).